Thursday, May 30, 2013

FUCK'ING HOT!!~

OOOOHHHH MYYYY GODDDD !!!!!!!!

What happened to our Earth!!!
The HOT weather is like keep INCREASING DEGREE CELCIUS!!!
Im going to be CRAZY LIKE A HELL!!~
I NEED A COLD WATER!!~

Finally month of the JUNE is coming!
Means my working season is going to start as Full Time
Starting on june,there is alot Nice Movies!! ^^ Yipeee...
Im going to watch 2nd time Ghost movie but added some Comedy
quite funny and scary too
The movie i will watch is PEE MAK!
Abt the tittle of the movie,there is a person,
she describe the tittle with her body language,
for the PEE : she use her leg to bring up like acting dog pee-ing
and she keep say PEE PEE...i am like =.= *stunt*
and she keep repeating the word MAK MAK MAK..
haha...can u imagine tht! Lol~~

Keep waiting my UPU Result...
The more people asking me "did u get ur local Uni?"
and im like getting more nervous to know...
You know how the feel if you cant get for LOCAL UNI!
Is like u study 1 and half year wasted~
Eventhou my course is not tht popular,but i will try my best
to find a job which is related to my course~
GAMBATEH! ^^

OMG!! Weather ohhhh weather...need how long do we need to suffer for the hot weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment